It was great working with her, getting to know her, and also (through her guidance) getting to know myself. Things have been much better and the future is looking bright!" - Patrick G.
“If you feel stuck in your career, the idea of changing jobs can feel overwhelming. Thankfully, I had Nikki Stansfield in my corner! I am so grateful for her guidance, and I think it would be difficult to find a more gifted career/life coach!” - Daniel H.
Professional background and education:
- B.S. in Biology from the University of Maryland.
- M.Ed. in Staff & Organizational Development from Colorado State University.
- Masters coursework in Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Populations from Regis University.
- Quantum Success Coaching Academy Certification. (in progress - completion date 11/2020)
- Martha Beck Wayfinder trained Life Coach.
- Certified OneLife Tools Holistic Narrative Career Professional, Who You Are Matters! Facilitator and Online Storyteller Practitioner.
- Certified Everything DiSC Workplace facilitator.
- Certified Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team facilitator.
- Certified Cognitive Coach.
- Mindfulness Certified Trainer.
- Coursework certificates in Positive Psychology Interventions from the University of Pennsylvania.